How To Use FitMix Pro - Music for Fitness
Got a question? Email: email@example.com - we'll get back to you asap during office hours.
Welcome to FitMix Pro! We make beatmatched, seamless mixes of the tracks you choose, instantly. This service is exclusively for fitness professionals. Here's how it works..
The complete guide in 3 minutes - from choosing your tracks to burning your CD.
Tracks are all £1.10 inc VAT and can be used in two mixes. A 60-minute mix costs about £16. Prices are slightly higher than iTunes because we pay for your right to copy tracks to mp3 players, phones and CDs for your professional use. iTunes purchases are not licensed for professional use.
New to downloading? Don't worry! Give it a try, we're sure you'll love your new mix, & if you don't you can get a full refund with our satisfaction guarantee!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR MIX
Browse the tracks and add some to your Tracklist. To preview mixes, click the MIX DEMO between tracks in the Tracklist. It's addictive!
Click EDIT MIX which appears at the top of the Tracklist. You can alter the speeds, track order, and see your total mix length.
When your Tracklist is ready, click CHECKOUT & MIX IT! and follow the instructions to pay for your mix via PayPal.
Your mix is then created by our Auto DJ in about 5 minutes, and you can download it from ‘My Account’.
3 TIPS: There are some extra features on the site to help you make your perfect mix:
1. 32-Count Filter - You can see this in the Search options (top left) - if this is ticked only 32-count tracks will be displayed. These are all choreography-friendly - they always have a beat reference and will be mixed in 32-count format sections.
2. [Breakdown] - If you see this in a track title it means the track has a 'breakdown' or 'build-up' section, but if the track is '32-count', even these sections will have an easy beat reference.
3. Sample clips: - Click on the small grey square icon next to each track.
DOWNLOADING & BURNING
FitMixPro has the easiest download system of any music site. You will have 3 options:
Option 1. The Download Manager for PCs
This is the easy option and it's compatible with nearly all PCs. It includes a seamless CD burner, it can transfer tracks to iTunes and just save the mp3s on your computer. This comes as an executable .exe file - so you may need to tell your virus checker to allow it.
Option 2. The Zip - For Android phones, Macs and PCs
This is a .zip file (a collection of files compressed into one) which includes all the mixed mp3 files plus a Mac CD burner. This is useful if you have a Mac (or if you have a PC, and want to transfer your tracks to iTunes and Option 1 wasn't compatible).
- Open Option 2 on your computer (called MixAlbum-xxxxx.ZIP)
- (PC USERS ONLY: Click Extract All Files).
- Open iTunes and create a new Playlist.
- Drag the mp3 files into your new playlist.
- If they are in the wrong order:
- Click Edit Playlist
- Click Sort by Name, then 'Done'.
- RIGHT-Click the Playlist name in the left column, and click "Copy to Play Order".
- Connect your iPad/iPhone and SYNC your new playlist to it.
- When you play the mix, make sure Shuffle is off!
Option 3. The One-Long-MP3 - For all players
This is one long .mp3 file of your entire mix. It's compatible with everything - phones, ipads, all mp3 players etc - but it will show as 1 track so its not as easy to skip through.
*ANDROID USERS * Either Open OPTION 2: (the ZIP), Extract All Files, and delete the Mac Burner directory which is in with the mp3s. Then Right-click the whole directory of extracted mp3s and Send To your device. Your Album should appear in the Google Music app and play seamlessly. Or: Copy OPTION 3 (the long MP3) to your device. You can download the MP3 or ZIP directly from the website to your device.
REMEMBER: DO NOT USE iTUNES OR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER TO BURN CDS!
Those programs always add tiny but noticeable gaps between the tracks (unless you are burning the one-long-mp3, option 3).